- At quantity of 500 pcs per design, the standard tooling fee is waived up to an amount of $100.
- There is a 10% quantity discount at 800 pcs per design. 20% at 1500 per design. 30% at 3,000 of a design.
- We do not have a minimum order quantity on keychains. A $25 low order fee for each design is applied on orders of less than 100 pins per design.
- Custom backstamp tooling fee of $50 + $.01 per item
- We offer free standard domestic shipping. For most products, your merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority mail.
- Assembly fees may apply to some items.
- Please inquire about special bagging or MOQ retail packaging.
- Our pricing for metal products includes up to 6 enamel colors. Additional enamel colors are $.06 per color per item.
Custom Metal Soft Enamel Keychains
Our custom metal soft enamel keychains have a textured surface—you can see/feel the metal lines and enamels, unlike Epola which has a very smooth, semi-gloss surface. They have raised lines of metal that separate the enamel colors. This is one of our most popular types of pins, especially for character designs and sports trading.
NEW! With soft enamel, the plating can now be dyed to a Pantone C color of your choice!
Great for: Fundraisers – Gifts and giveaways for teams, students, fans and clients – Continuously advertising your brand
Request your free quote today!
Not sure what to choose? We can help. Just select “Not sure yet”, and we will recommend the best options for your design.
Silver, Gold, Black Nickel, Matte Black Nickel, Copper, Bronze, Black Dye, Pantone Color
KC0, KC1, KC2, KC3, KC4
- Vector artwork is recommended (necessary for some designs). Please provide your product art in any of these formats- .ai, .pdf, .eps, .cdr, etc.
- Product proof will be created at no cost for customer approval before starting production.
- The approximate turnaround time is 3 weeks from time of order placement on most products. This sometimes fluctuates depending on the current workload and items in queue for production.
- Tracking info will be provided to you upon shipment of your merchandise.
- Keychain designs can be made as other items for a low fee, if products are ordered at the same time (so that product molds can be created simultaneously). For example, if you are ordering keychains and would also like the designs made as pins without the loop at the top, it is beneficial to order them together to receive a discount on the tooling fees.
- When designing art for an enamel keychain, the thinnest metal line should be at least 0.15mm and the smallest color area needs to be at least 0.3mm in order to be filled with the enamel.
- Over one thousand Pantone C enamel colors to choose from.
- When keychains utilize soft enamel, the metal plating can now be dyed to a Pantone C color of your choice! This opens the doors to many new possibilities by omitting the need for standard (gold, silver, black) base metal plating!