- At quantity of 500 pcs per design, the standard tooling fee is waived up to an amount of $100.
- There is a 10% quantity discount at 800 pcs per design. 20% at 1500 per design. 30% at 3,000 of a design.
- We do not have a minimum order quantity on lapel pins. A $25 low order fee for each design is applied on orders of less than 100 pins per design.
- Custom backstamp tooling fee of $50 + $.01 per item
- We offer free standard domestic shipping. For most products, your merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.
- Assembly fees may apply to some items
- Please inquire about special bagging or MOQ retail packaging.
Custom Die Struck Lapel Pins
Our custom die struck lapel pins with no enamel are ideal when you want to accent the metal in your design. Text and details are created with raised and recessed metal. While antique silver and antique gold plating are the most popular choices, we offer numerous other plating colors. This type of pin often has a high perceived value, as they are similar in appearance to coins. The die struck process is the preferred choice for commemorative and corporate designs.
Great for: Indication of affiliation with organization, club, or cause – Acknowledge achievement/awards – Resale and wholesale for profit – Giveaways and business promotion – Events, festival, or anniversaries, etc.
Request your free quote today!
Not sure what to choose? We can help. Just select “Not sure yet”, and we will recommend the best options for your design.
.5 inch – 4 inch
Silver, Gold, Black Nickel, Copper, Bronze, Antique Silver, Antique Bronze
Single military/butterfly clutch, Single black rubber clutch, Double military/butterfly clutches, Double black rubber clutch
- Vector artwork is recommended. (Necessary for some designs.) Please provide your product art in any of these formats- .ai, .pdf, .eps, .cdr, etc.
- The approximate turnaround time is 3 weeks from time of order placement on most products. This sometimes fluctuates depending on the current workload and items in queue for production.
- Tracking info will be provided to you upon shipment of your merchandise.
- Charm designs/pin designs can be made as other items for a low fee, if products are ordered at the same time (so that product molds can be created simultaneously). For example, if you are ordering pins and would also like the designs made as charms with a loop at the top, it is beneficial to order them together to receive a discount on the tooling fees. Some other items can also be made without the need for a separate mold, such as cufflinks or tie bars, which would only add an attachment charge.