- At quantity of 500 pieces per coin, up to $100 of the tooling fee will be waived.
- There is a 10% quantity discount at 800 pcs per design. 20% at 1500 per design. 30% at 3,000 of a design.
- We do not have a minimum order quantity on coins. A $50 low order fee for each design is applied on orders of less than 100 pins per design.
- We offer free standard domestic shipping. For most products, your merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.
- Please inquire about special bagging or MOQ retail packaging.
Warning: Use of undefined constant ID - assumed 'ID' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/cih64616/public_html/merch/wp-content/themes/digital-pro/woocommerce/single-product.php on line 45
Custom Brass Challenge Coins
As awards or rewards, nothing is more appreciated than a beautiful challenge coin to show gratitude, brotherhood or membership. Used initially and to this day mostly by those in the military, coins are now one of our most popular custom products. Our custom brass challenge coins have the highest perceived value among promotional items, mainly due to display of membership in a military unit. They are also valued for their likeness to precious metal silver & gold dollars and can add even more value when dated or as a Limited Edition Series. With two sides to customize, there are double the design possibilities.
Great for: Displaying membership in organizations – Commemoratives for special events, people or causes – Awards for accomplishment – Gifts for supporters/donors – Rewards for backers (Kickstarter, etc.) – Fundraising – Military Units – Police, EMT, Fire – Fraternal – MC & Auto Clubs – Sports Teams – Business – Industry
Request your free quote today!
Not sure what to choose? We can help. Just select “Not sure yet”, and we will recommend the best options for your design.
2D Brass, 3D Brass – one side 3D / one side 2D, 3D Brass – both sides 3D
.75 inch – 4 inch
.12 inch, .14 inch, .16 inch
Polished Silver, Polished Gold, Polished Copper, Polished Black Nickel, Antiqued Gold, Antiqued Silver, Antiqued Copper, Antiqued Bronze, Two-Tone (silver & gold)
Smooth (lathed edge), Rope line, Diamond line, Oblique, Curve wave, Flat wave, Grid, Diagonal, Petal, Scale
Soft Enamel – up to 6 Pantone C enamel colors, Soft Enamel – more than 6 Pantone C enamel colors, Epola – up to 6 Pantone C enamel colors, Epola – more than 6 Pantone C enamel colors, Photo print (in place of enamel – like a photo), No enamel
Sandblasted, Brushed, Polished/Shiny
- Most common sizes are 38mm (1.5”), 42mm (1.65”), 45mm (1.75”) & 50mm (2”) but any size from 19 mm (3/4” US penny size) to (2” US silver dollar size) to 102mm (4” drink coaster size) is possible.
- Brass coins are suggested for 2D or “shallow, low relief” 3D designs.
- A brass coin will be heftier than the same size as zinc.
- Vector artwork is recommended. (Necessary for some designs.) Please provide your product art in any of these formats- .ai, .pdf, .eps, .cdr, etc.
- The approximate turnaround time is 3 weeks from time of order placement on most products. This sometimes fluctuates depending on the current workload and items in queue for production.
- Tracking info will be provided to you upon shipment of your merchandise.
- When designing art for an enamel coin, the thinnest metal line should be at least 0.15mm and the smallest color area needs to be at least 0.3mm in order to be filled with the enamel.
- Over one thousand Pantone C enamel colors to choose from.