- At quantity of 500 pcs per design, the standard tooling fee is waived up to an amount of $100.
- There is a 10% quantity discount at 800 pcs per design. 20% at 1500 per design. 30% at 3,000 of a design.
- We do not have a minimum order quantity on lapel pins. A $25 low order fee for each design is applied on orders of less than 100 pins per design.
- Custom backstamp tooling fee of $50 + $.01 per item
- We offer free standard domestic shipping. For most products, your merchandise will be shipped USPS Priority mail.
- Assembly fees may apply to some items.
- Please inquire about special bagging or MOQ retail packaging.
- Our pricing for metal products includes up to 6 enamel colors. Additional enamel colors are $.06 per color per item.
- Laser print is $20 per color + $.10 per item per color.
Custom 3D Lapel Pins
Our custom 3D lapel pins are made of the zinc spin cast process. The 3D areas are metal plated without enamels. The front of the pins are 3D while the back is flat with your choice of attachment. With most designs, enamel can be added to the flat areas of the front. An excellent choice when you really want to make your pin “stand out!”
Great for: Indication of affiliation with organization, club, or cause – Acknowledge achievement/awards – Resale and wholesale for profit – Giveaways and business promotion – Events, festival, or anniversaries, etc.
Request your free quote today!
Not sure what to choose? We can help. Just select “Not sure yet”, and we will recommend the best options for your design.
.5 inch – 4 inch
Silver, Gold, Black Nickel, Matte Black Nickel, Copper, Bronze, Black Dye, Pantone Color
Single military/butterfly clutch, Single black rubber clutch, Double military/butterfly clutches, Double black rubber clutch
Soft Enamel, Epola, No Enamel
- Even as zinc, some small cut areas can not be fully cut out. These areas will become recessed areas, to give the somewhat appearance of being cut out.
- At times, recessed metal may be necessary to keep thin areas of a design strong and durable.
- Vector artwork is recommended (necessary for some designs). Please provide your product art in any of these formats- .ai, .pdf, .eps, .cdr, etc.
- Product proof will be created at no cost for customer approval before starting production.
- The approximate turnaround time is 3 weeks from time of order placement on most products. This sometimes fluctuates depending on the current workload and items in queue for production.
- Tracking info will be provided to you upon shipment of your merchandise.
- Charm designs/pin designs can be made as other items for a low fee, if products are ordered at the same time (so that product molds can be created simultaneously). For example, if you are ordering pins and would also like the designs made as charms with a loop at the top, it is beneficial to order them together to receive a discount on the tooling fees. Some other items can also be made without the need for a separate mold, such as cufflinks or tie bars, which would only add an attachment charge.
- When designing art for an enamel pin, the thinnest metal line should be at least 0.15mm and the smallest color area needs to be at least 0.3mm in order to be filled with the enamel.
- Over one thousand Pantone C enamel colors to choose from.
- NEW! With soft enamel, the plating can now be dyed to a Pantone C color of your choice!